Automation & Electronics is an industrial electrical design-build contractor with strong automation and communication departments. Our company has engineering, electrical contracting, programming, communication, technical, and electrical specialists for providing an integrated solution to meet your needs.
We provide a full range of services including electrical power system design, service entrance equipment, ground resistance testing, switch gear installation, distributed PLC based automation systems, process control system upgrades, power quality surveys, circuit breaker coordination studies, power factor correction, harmonic mitigation, and corrosion protection services.
Based in Casper, Wyoming, we are strategically located for quick response from North Dakota and Montana to Texas, Colorado and Utah. We also have projects on the East coast, as well as in Canada, Russia and Africa.
We specialize in working with client management to:
- Evaluate needs
- Perform site evaluations
- Establish priorities
- Complete initial designs
- Complete plan reviews
- Develop schedules
- Coordinate construction activities
Job control elements include:
- Computerized job-cost tracking
- DOT approved drug testing programs
- Wyoming OSHA SHARP safety program certification
- Weekly job safety meetings
Pre-project management tools include:
- Safety and wellness department compliance for all employees
- Critical path management
- CAD drawing documentation
- Pre-assembly process control tests by computerized simulator
- Computerized material and task tracking
- Job site coordination with client, government agencies and other contractors and resources.
Detailed company information in our pre-qualification binder includes:
- Company profile
- Company personnel
- Major projects
- Product specifications
- Insurance certificates
- Health and safety program
- Drug and alcohol policy